Thursday, November 15, 2012

Welcome to Boston Sports!

Hey! My name is DJ, we'll say. That's my nickname.This website is going to be about Boston Sports. Everything you need to know about Boston Sports, right here. I've made some blogs in the past but they never lasted that long, so I quit them. Just recently, about a month ago the Red Sox season ended and the Bruins season was supposed to start BUT the NHL is in a lockout. But that still leaves the Patriots who are 6-3 and the Celtics who are 5-3 as of right now. Actually, its 7:20 PM where I live and the Celtics are going to start playing at 8:00 PM against the Brooklyn Nets. I will say right now that the least sport I'm into is basketball/Celtics but I've been trying to watch them more. Anyways, so mainly this website is going to be about game recaps/highlights and other Boston sport news. I will also be posting about some other important sport news. So yeah, that's all you really need to know. Bye!

- DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment