Monday, November 26, 2012

Patriots Jermaine Cunningham Suspended for 4 Games

Hey Guys!

Jermaine Cunningham (right) will miss four games while serving a suspension for a violation of the NFL’s performance-enhancing drug policy.

Sadly, another Patriots player has been suspended for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances. That person is Jermaine Cunningham. He will not be payed and is being suspended for 4 games. He will be eligible to come back on December 24th. Also, the reason I said another player is because our running back Brandon Bolden was suspended in November. He will be back on December 3rd. Anyway, Jermaine Cunningham had a great game and a lot of tackles the other night versing the Jets but that all came to end when Boston found out that he is using a performance enhancing substance. Anyway, what do you think about this? Isn't this pathetic? 

- DJ

3 comments:

  1. I just thought I would let you know that I went to the orthodontist today and they took x-rays. I might be getting them on soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what you come on here to comment about :(... Message me on anthony ipod next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I try to message you but every time I say hi you never reply so I can never get contacted with you. :\

    ReplyDelete