Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hello People

Hi there,
I'm Anthony and I'm joining the site (cue the sighs), and will be posting about the Boston Bruins. This site needs a third man since it seems like it could use the help. I will apparently not be starting my Bruins posting until after tomorrows game against the Panthers since SOMEONE already did today's. I will comment though, the Bruins aren't scoring and it's as simple as that. This has been a trend for the last month and a half or so and with the playoffs coming fast now is not the right time to be slumping. Second place in the Eastern Conference is still up for grabs because luckily the Canadiens have not been playing the best hockey lately either. A perfect time to get on track is a game against the last place Eastern Conference team, the Florida Panthers. Time to prove we can still score.

~Anthony


No comments:

Post a Comment